You can play with cash chips or with colour chips. The value of the colour chips equals the minimum table bet, except in case the player wishes to increase the value. Colour chips are only valid on the table where they were purchased and when finished playing they must also be exchanged for cash chips at the same table. Bets can be made on Numbers, Columns, Dozens or Even Money: Red or Black, Even or Odd, Low or High numbers. Bets can also be placed on the oval on the table: Sectors and Neighbours. The numbers on the oval are in the same order as on the Roulette wheel itself. Each player will place his/her bets personally. No call (oral) or cash bets are accepted. Players must stop placing bets after the dealer calls out “No more bets”.
When you wish to stop playing, the dealer will exchange your colour chips for cash chips that you can use for playing on other tables or cash out at the cashier’s.
Odds and payout combination
When the roulette ball lands on the number or range of numbers you predicted. Wins are paid out as follows:
- Bet on any single number (incl. zero) pays 35 to 1
- Bet on two numbers pays 17 to 1
- Bet on three numbers pays 11 to 1
- Bet on four numbers pays 8 to 1
- Bet on six numbers pays 5 to 1
- Bets on dozens or columns pay 2:1
- Even money bets pay 1 to 1 (Red or Black, Even or Odd, Low (1 to 18) or High (19 to 36)
- When zero is the winning number, any bets on Dozens, Columns or Even money bets are lost.
Take a look at our exclusive offers and campaigns!
Zaži atmosféru Las Vegas na Slovensku
Olympic Club Cards
Follow our latest news & get the best offers.
By submiting the form you agree to receive communications from Olympic Casino Slovakia.